The Universal Thought

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The Gift

A gift can open cracks to complete beams of light It shines bright on all walls blinding me There is no limitations given on the happiness it can posses Its open and mines for keeps I walked in the cold dark before lost, closed, lonely and confuse For shadows to lerk preying on me and my flaws But with faith I stepped forward I waited for that beam of light through the dark ages I cried inside until I began to cry out A familiar hand with voice became vivid enough to guided me forward with no fear A divine light hit my feet dropping me to my knees The golden oppotunity appear like a golden ticket I dig to see the light to find the light was with me all along As I become the light, I will never forget to guided someone else in the dark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Natural Products!!

Great Natural Products!!

Deeply Rooted

Deeply Rooted

Nourish your Dreams

Nourish your Dreams





Bless the Youth with our History!

Bless the Youth with our History!