The Universal Thought

Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Lesson of the Year...Personal Reflection: Are You Willing to Change your Perception of History to Get to Your Future?

Overall this year, Life in general has been very extraordinary as if I was living some retarded 90's flick with your average roller coasters including bills, work, jealous selfless bitches, and death. As the ride continues and I ride the ride blindfolded, I try to think with a clear and stress free mind but achievement is far within my reach. As the year begin, I asked myself one simple question and the answer finally appeared recently in the most strange way. You see the year before I asked myself, Can you face your demons and be true to yourself? It took everything in me to do it but I was able to complete my task and answer the question for myself at the end of the year. So my question for this year was quite obvious for the following year after I notice how much communication with close ones have faded to black because they were fake. Fake in every sense of the word when it comes to how they communicated, loves, and honesty cared for me or anything involving my life. As the year when by with a flash, people were dropping like files out of my life. Some were a shock to go and others just reveal to my conscience what I was thinking was not far from the truth. I asked myself at the beginning of this year, “Are you willing to change your perception of history to get your future? In the beginning, I was not sure what to think about this question but the answer was laid out all around me. What I consider my history, it had flaws just like the American history that I learned about in school. As this year when by within a flash, more and more truth came to the light. I know who I am and still learning as I go more about myself. The first brick to the foundation was laid down by my grandmother and she pass bricks to me all the way up to her last day in the physical. So far for this year, the question that I seek to answer through out the year has not appear to me yet but it will. When the smoke clears, it would stick out in my mental like a sore thumb and the quest will begin. I share this question with you just like I share all other thoughts as they come to me. Are you willing to change your perception of history to get to your future?You don’t have to answer it for me but answer it for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Natural Products!!

Great Natural Products!!

Deeply Rooted

Deeply Rooted

Nourish your Dreams

Nourish your Dreams





Bless the Youth with our History!

Bless the Youth with our History!